What are the advantages of having a debit card?nokomis
- Debit cards are more convenient than carrying your checkbook around.
- You don’t have the inconvenience of having to show your I.D. and waiting for check approval.
- Debit cards cuts the expense of check orders.
- You don’t have the expense of stop payments on lost or stolen checks.
- Easy way to pay.
- Faster checkout while shopping.
- Safer than carrying large amounts of cash.
- Each transaction shows on your monthly checking account statement just like your checks.